Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Epilogue of The Rhine Cycle holiday

Highly recommended!!

I thought that I ought to write an Epilogue to this fabulous, adventurous and totally interesting holiday. Thoughts are mingling through my mind, verging on telling you how to organise a similar holiday, to just emphasising the sheer beauty of taking such a journey and frankly, I don't know even where to begin.

It was thoroughly enjoyed. From the planning of it to the riding and stress that always accompanying such an epic journey.

I aim to tidy up each post as I know that there are several spelling mistakes coming from predictive text, upside down photographs and missing words. I also want to add the Garmin routes to each post hoping to help other cyclists who are planning to cycle along the Rhine in the near future.

All that I can say is that it was a brilliant holiday, brilliant with scenery, generosity from locals, encouragement from my brilliant and gorgeous husband and finally, sheer determination from both of us to see this through regardless of the weather.

Thank you Stephen. You made it very, very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment